This is Part 2 of our follow up to the Preferred Partners Event this past Thursday, November 12, 2015! Policies with living benefits allow clients of qualifying policies early access to the death benefits of their life insurance policies during their lives. When a client needs access to cash as a result chronic, critical, or terminal illnesses, the living benefits that can be included in their life insurance policies can make all the difference in the world. As a relatively new aspect of life insurance, living benefits were not around for policies written over 5 years ago. You have the potential to be a hero for your client in their time of need. When reviewing your client’s insurance needs, consider Protective Life’s Custom Choice UL and their accompanying Extend Care Rider.
We have provided some basic details below and provided supporting documentation on the specifics of each of the products here to make life easier for you, because that is what we do! Take a look at the descriptions below and click on the links to view or download the PDF’s of the supporting product information!
- Protective Extend Care Rider
- Offered on Protective’s Custom Choice UL described below.
- A minimal cost Chronic Illness Rider offered on the UL products.
- No rebated death benefits like North American does.
- Access to 100% of the Death Benefit.
- The client can specify the monthly benefit and use it as they please.
- $250 minimum monthly benefit.
- $9,900 maximum monthly benefit.
- (No more than 5% of the Death Benefit).
- 3 or 12 month waiting period.
- Available for ages 20-80.
- Death Benefits of $100,000 – $5,000,000
- Be without 2 of 6 ADL’s for 90 days.
- Protective Extend Care Rider Facts
- Protective Extend Care Rider Product Guide
- Protective Custom Choice UL.
- A preferred UL product offered by TFS.
- Utilize the quick “e-ticket” on the TFS website.
- Run a quote on our website and compare by various available guarantees right there.
- Quote and submit an application on our website in under 10 minutes.
- Highly customizable guarantee periods can allow for structuring like a 5 or 10 year term product for older client’s that might otherwise be too old for term.
- A 61 day Grace Period.
- Has an available IPO (Income Provider Option) Rider free of charge that can lower the cost of the premium by 5-10% by spreading out the death benefit through multiple payments.
- This is a great way to help sell the additional cost of the Extend Care Rider.
- Protective Custom Choice UL Product Guide
Keep your eyes open for the remaining two parts of the follow up to the Preferred Partners Event from Thursday, November 12, 2015, or check out the previous one! There will be some exciting information on the following topics!
If you have questions regarding these products, please contact our Business Development Specialist, Thomas Hyland Jr.
Thomas P. Hyland, Jr.
Business Development Specialist
(732) 758-9300 x127
Insurance Products Offered through TFS Insurance Brokerage, Inc.
Securities Offered Through TFS Securities, Inc. Member FINRA & SIPC
Investment Advisory Services Offered Through TFS Advisory Services
Mortgages Offered Through TFS Mortgage Corporation, Inc.