This is Part 1 of our follow up to the Preferred Partners Event this past Thursday, November 12, 2015! For those who do not know, Linked Benefit Products are a hybrid product, combining the benefits of Life Insurance, Long Term Care, and Annuities. We want to familiarize you with the premier options that TFS Insurance Brokerage has available for your clients. We have analyzed the advantages of the three main players in the Linked-Benefit market and provided supporting documentation on the specifics of each of the products here to make life easier for you, because that is what we do! Take a look at the descriptions below and click on the links to view or download the PDF’s of the supporting product information!
- Genworth TLC – A fully underwritten product for the healthiest of clients looking for this type of solution. This product generally allows the greatest access the LTC money and the largest benefit amount, offering the best discounts for joint policies.
- Lincoln Money Guard – A simplified issue product for clients of moderate health. Records are still ordered for underwriting, as well as a 45-minute telephone interview, but no medical exam is required. There are minimal discounts offered for joint policies.
- One America’s State Life – Products best suited as a wealth transfer tool for relatively unhealthy clients who have been declined for LTC and/or Life Insurance coverage due to health concerns. With very liberal approvals, the prices are reflective of their leniency.
Keep your eyes open for the remaining three parts of the follow up to the Preferred Partners Event from Thursday, November 12, 2015! There will be some exciting information on the following topics!
- THE NEW GENERATION OF LIVING BENEFIT RIDERS
- THE BEGINNING OF FIRST-TO-DIE POLICIES
- NOT ALL TERM PRODUCTS ARE CREATED EQUAL
If you have questions regarding these products, please contact our Senior Care Specialist, Ted Durante, or our Business Development Specialist, Thomas Hyland Jr.
Senior Care Specialist
Phone: (732) 758-9300 x163
Insurance Products Offered through TFS Insurance Brokerage, Inc.
Securities Offered Through TFS Securities, Inc. Member FINRA & SIPC
Investment Advisory Services Offered Through TFS Advisory Services
Mortgages Offered Through TFS Mortgage Corporation, Inc.