We are excited to announce that Pershing’s NetX360® Mobile App is now free of charge for all users.
In today’s marketplace, it is critical that you stay connected. NetX360® Mobile enables you to conduct critical business operations while you’re on the move—wherever you are.* This intuitive app helps you stay on top of the latest market developments and updates. It also provides access to essential activities that support your business and enables you to stay productive while on the go.
You have a virtual office at your fingertips. With a few simple clicks, you can track your practice through the NetX360 Mobile dashboard and gain actionable intelligence into what’s happening in the market and with your clients’ accounts. With NetX360 Mobile, you can:
- Access your clients’ account profile, balances, holdings and activity while you’re out of the office
- View the balances, holdings and activity for any households you have created
- Review market value, money funds, equity and cash available for a selected household
- Find your clients’ contact information, view their address or even engage with them
- Stay ahead of market shifts by absorbing real-time information and access to your watch lists
- Be notified of time-sensitive needs via alerts and identify items that need immediate attention
- Trade equities, ETFs and mutual funds
How to Use NetX360 Mobile
- Download NetX360 Mobile to your device from the Apple® App Store on your iPad® or iPhone®; from the Microsoft® Windows Store on your Windows® 8 Pro tablet, or from Google Play™ on your Android™ Smartphones.
- Open the NetX360 Mobile app from your mobile device and enter your NetX360 user ID and password.
NetX360 Mobile helps extend your NetX360 desktop to your mobile device. In today’s marketplace, accessing important account information when you are away from the office is critical. To learn more about NetX360 Mobile, please visit the Mobile Center in NetX360 under the Tools menu or speak to Jennette Fraler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anytime, anywhere—that is the power of mobility*. That is the power of NetX360 Mobile.
* Subject to system availability and an internet connection.
© 2015 Pershing LLC. Pershing LLC, Member FINRA, NYSE, SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BNY Mellon). Trademark(s) belong to their respective owners. For professional use only. Not for distribution to the public.